Thursday, June 28, 2012

Coincidentally...

I'm pretty sure my daughter knows her name. She keps looking up when I say "Evie" and I'm starting to think it's not just a coincidence. Other "coincidental" things occurring include... my car being vandalized! Why does this keep happening to me? I think I've racked up some decent karma lately. Is it necessary to spraypaint my house and smear... "something" on my windows? Apparently some hoodlums think so. Of all the cars.. of all the houses. Always mine. And I'm the nice one. They could at least get A's car. I kid. Sort of.

Speaking of A, his schedule is about to change, meaning our baby schedule and my mom's schedule are about to change. She's worn out, so it will be good for her, but he is just going to have to get up at a decent hour so I can go to work. Of course these days a "decent" hour is 7am or earlier. WHO AM I? But in all seriousness, he's going to have to watch Evie until he goes to work so I can get out and home to be with my baby. Of course that means on some days my mom only has to come over from 11-4, so she should finally get some rest.

Aaaaand no word on the house. I hope I'm wrong on this karma thing, or I earned it back, because I want to hear a yes. I suppose if they were going to say a flat out no, maybe we would have heard by now? I did design my kitchen yesterday. This HAS to work out. Plus... I need to move out of my neighborhood of vandals. Seriously. There's very little crime in my town, but my little community must be the center of it or something. It's time to get out. I have paint colors picked.

And just for fun, here's a picture my dad loves. It's her "Yeah, I'm all that" face (did I just say "all that?" Dear Lord).



And this one I call "HI! I look like my mom"! I wish I could find the baby picture of me where I look like this. I man she's even got on a whale outfit. Uhm.. she.. chose it? Ok fine. I did. It's still cute, and she still loves her octopus.



PS: Look at those cheeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment