Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sweet, Happy Girl

Now that my baby is growing up (4 months tomorrow!? Seriously?) and getting used to things, she has such a pleasant disposition. Her reflux seems to be clearing up a little, and she has no problems taking the Prevacid from my finger (thank God. I had no idea what to do if that didn't work). She wakes up every morning and as soon as she sees me gets this huge smile on her face. She whines if she's hungry or tired, but is normally smiling and content. She does, however, have a ton of energy, and the doctors kept saying "I've never seen a baby so alert!".

Yesterday she started playing a game of "Look what I can do, mom!" otherwise known as "How loud can I scream?". She was cracking me up because I was holding her and she'd just all of a sudden scream really loud and bounce around in my arms. She was happy, and it was definitely an "I just realized I can make this sound!" thing. We were trying to look at a house and everyone just kept laughing. We decided we needed to buy the house because she clearly loved it.

I am extremely excited for the house. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home on an acre of land. It has 2 separate living areas so if I want to hang out in the living room with E, A can still watch movies and be loud in the family room. We'd need to tile the kitchen/dining area and put in new countertops, but my dad can do all of that, so we just need to buy materials. Otherwise it's completely ready. We'd make the dining room wall a half wall, too, so I can be in the kitchen and see what E's doing in the living room. Plus there's a ton of room to expand the deck, put in a pool one day, and have a great swingset for E! I really hope A likes it tomorrow when he gets to see it, and it's still available! It's a foreclosure so I don't know how long it will be out there, so I'm going to tell him to be ready to put in an offer tomorrow. I really hope this is the house for us. It's perfect. The downstairs bathroom even has a jetted tub! And when we have guests, they can have their own place to shower.

The house is also in the town we want to live in, so we'd be closer to friends and family. I need to calm down so I'm not devastated if we don't get it!

Instead of talking about the house, I'll post a picture of what E is doing right this second. My mom said she was squealing, and then said "No, make that SCREAMING. Happy happy happy" lol. She's watching "Bubble Guppies". I don't even know what that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment