Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Dearest Evangeline,

I wish there were words that could explain how much I love you, but I'm afraid I simply can't find them. But I can tell you it's impossible to be anything less than completely content now that I have you in my life. Your sweet smile melts away any hint of negativity I might be holding on to. I live each day for the privilege of being your mommy. You amaze me every single day and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will accomplish. You are already so smart and sassy and so full of personality. You remind me so much of me. You bring joy to everyone who meets you. I feel like having you in my arms makes everything OK. I know it sounds corny, but I didn't know it was possible to feel this much love and at times I feel like my heart might explode from pure joy. You are everything a mother could possibly hope for. There are times when I just stare at your sweet fingers and toes and stand in awe of your perfection. And as I sit here writing this letter, I find myself so close to tears of joy because you just make me happier than I ever though I could be. Seeing your smile each morning makes me want to do everything I can to be the best person I can be. I love you more than anything on or off this earth, and I truly believe I am the luckiest person in this entire world. I hope I can show you this each and every day. You deserve nothing less.

I love you, always.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment