Monday, January 2, 2012

The Finished Product

Well, of the walls, at least. It was an interesting time picking out the color. We brought the bedding fabric to Home Depot and couldn't seem to find a good color. We even thought about switching to this lime green but it was really not a good color, so we kept looking. The search took me to the Disney colors, and I found one called "Pooh's Favorite Things" which was cool because A LOVES Pooh. It is in the same family as the color on the fabric, but a little lighter. The end result was this!


It looks a little lighter in the top picture than it really is. It's more of an aqua/teal and is really girly in person. My mom said she wouldn't even put it in a boy's room. So we still have some things to get rid of but the desk will be gone this weekend and that's most of it.

I'm so happy that this big step is finally out of the way.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm sure it must be such a relief to have this step out of the way. Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete