Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Shower Day!

Today was my baby shower and it was absolutely amazing. It was the same kind of feeling at my wedding where I just couldn't stop smiling, and the time went by faster than I thought possible. When I came in and saw the pile of gifts I was just amazed at just the generosity of people and how much people love this baby! Here are a few pictures I took.

This is the cake. It was beautiful and it looks just like the invitation!


A little baby rocking chair from one of my longest time friends' moms.



Some of the gifts. It seemed like so much more in person. It took 7 trips from the car!!!


These are the balloons my mom got. It's kind of hard to see, but the top one is a giant stork!!


And this is hubs with the pile of gifts at the house. See? Amazing!!

 


We also got the changing table which is absolutely gorgeous. I really need to get the dresser now for all the adorable things she got. And she got TONS of blankets and towels and washcloths. I don't know where I'm going to put everything but it's so cool to have all this baby stuff in the house. And cool that she's going to be here to enjoy it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time! I love the cake and the balloons (and the changing table--definitely gorgeous.) It's amazing to think that Evangeline will be here soon and you'll be putting all those gifts to use!

    ReplyDelete