Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More New Purchases

After fumbling around for most of my pregnancy trying to decide what kind of baby book we wanted, I finally purchased one. Andy has been wanting one for a while, and I don't like the ones I've seen in stores, so I found one on Amazon. I told A what the pages were (including that it has a spot for a letter from dad) and we went through all the covers and picked one. A's favorite was a night time theme, but it was overwhelmingly boy, so we decided on this one.



I also had an OB appointment yesterday, and everything was fine. BP looks good (for me) and I haven't gained any weight since my appointment two weeks ago. I knew it was because I was water-logged! So 30 weeks and 16 pounds. Not bad! I did ask him when we should talk about delivery, but he said I'm doing well and he doesn't want to jinx it, so we're going to wait until 34 weeks. He also made an odd comment about how "With all [my] problems, [I am] doing really well!". He definitely expected more issues. But we're still being defiant.

I did get the opportunity to record her heartbeat so A could hear it. And when I can figure out how to post an audio file, I will!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! So glad you're still doing well (despite "your problems" lol!) You and E really are doing a great job of pulling through though :) Can't wait to hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete