Monday, January 2, 2012

Crib Sheet and a Survey

A insisted on bringing the crib and mattress in tonight when he came home. The crib is still in the box, but the mattress is out! I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that because it smells a LITTLE bit like pot and/or skunk. Seriously. It's ridiculous, and I really hope it airs out before E has to sleep in it. But.. it is REALLY FREAKING COOL. I put the crib sheet my mom made on it to make sure it fits. She really wanted to see it yesterday but we were just too tired to bring everything in. It fits, and it's absolutely perfect. My mom is amazing. So... bedding sneak preview!



I can't believe how perfect the fit is. I need to wash it, but I wish I had more of these! Unfortunately the valance is coming out of this fabric, too, so I don't have enough to make another sheet. PS: Welcome to the cramped living room that is barely going to hold the pack n play and swing.

And because it's been a while, a survey!

How far along? 29 weeks, 4 days

Next Appointment: Tomorrow - OB

Weight gain/loss: 16 pounds as of my last appointment

Maternity clothes? Yep. Starting to almost grow out of some of them!

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? I'm sleeping OK. I wake up a lot to turn over because my elbows and shoulders hurt. MIL got us a memory foam mattress topper, though, and that seems to have helped my hips.

Best moment this week? I THINK I saw my belly move when she kicked. Getting the nursery painted was awesome.

Food cravings: Nothing really.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Pain where my legs meet my body when I turn over when I'm sleeping. It's so weird. That's the only time I have it.

Gender: Girl

Belly button in or out? Part of it is popping out. I HATE it.

Movement? Yeah all the time. She does this weird thing where it feels like she's sticking out her fingers and wiggling them against me on either side. It's nuts. She wasn't moving much at the ultrasound last week, and I discovered she's head down, but still folded over with her toes on her forehead.

What I miss? Not being extremely hormonal and emotional. I'm out of control. I miss stability.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting to 30 weeks. That was one of my milestones. After that will be 32, then 34, then 36.

Weekly wisdom: Try not to stress about all the weird things your body does. Most of the time it's OK.

Milestones: She's almost 3 pounds. 2lb 15oz and I'm SO close to 30 weeks.

Belly pic: I think this is 29 weeks 2 days. I'm really starting to see a difference as the weeks go on since she's growing so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh you look adorable! I can't believe you're going to be 30 weeks tomorrow. SO exciting =) I love the crib sheet, too. I think the colors are perfect, and I can't wait to see the curtains and everything else!

    ReplyDelete