Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Help! Chart Analysis Gone Wrong

I put my temp this morning into FF and it lowered my coverline and changed my crosshairs from solid to dotted. I'm 10dpo, so I don't know why this happened. I figured the drop meant I'd be getting my period soon, not that I may not have ovulated. Could someone please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? I had a pretty clear ovulation pattern before where they had the crosshairs. I think I still do, but.. I'd love to hear someone else's point of view. Here is my chart:



I think if you took an average of my pre and post-O temps, there'd be a very clear difference. Actually I think I might do that.

OK, Pre-O average: 96.44
Post-O Average: 96.81

So there's definitely a rise, however slight. and my BOOBS HURT. Someone please tell me I'm not crazy and I ovulated. Even if it wasn't a good one... I have next month before IVF.


1 comment:

  1. With the positive OPKs and boobs hurting I would say you did ovulate. Your temps dropping could mean AF is coming. Each person is different so I like to look at past ovulator cycles to compare coverlines and such.

    ReplyDelete