Thursday, February 17, 2011

I believe the agreement has been reached. I was ready to show my body who is boss when I got EWCM smack in the middle of my trip, but 3 - OPKs later I think I'm OK. It's much darker today and I think it will be + tomorrow so hopefully I will O really really late tomorrow or on Saturday and we can catch our egg.

I've managed to stay on Weight Watchers this week. I don't have any weekly points left, but there are only two days left in the week. I hope I lose weight!! I'm really proud of myself. I've eaten more fruits and vegetables and chosen some better things which is hard on a trip! Even if I don't get pregnant, I plan to be starting IVF next month and I'm super excited, and we're doing an IUI if for some reason I haven't met the weight, but I'm trying and doing well. So yay!! IVF!

No comments:

Post a Comment