Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today was weigh-in day. I actually weighed a bit less than last week, but it still looks like a gain because I'd gained weight then. So I'm  5 pounds from my goal with only 2 weeks left! I refuse to screw this up. I must start IVF next month, so Im' really hunkering down. I've decided to try not to use my weekly points, and if I need to go over, to do exercise to gain some points back.

I'm still not sure if I ovulated, despite having had all the signs. My temp was an entire degree higher today than yesterday, but it wasn't high enough to think it meant something. Although I suppose the temp difference means more than the temp itself, and I haven't really been temping, so I can't tell. I had good CM again today, which is weird, but not unheard of. My ovaries hurt much less, so something has changed. I guess I'll know for sure if I get my period in two weeks or so.

I started my blood pressure medicine today so we'll see how that works. I'd love to start the pregnancy at 120/70 so it'll be easier to keep track of.

We went to Walmart today and I showed Andy some cute baby clothes. He said he had a dream last night that we had a baby and he was so happy. It's cool that he can look at baby clothes and get excited and make cute faces. Hopefully just a few more weeks until we're actually buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment