Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welllllllllllllllllll... I have a secret. But since no one in my "real" life reads this, I'm going to post it here. We've spontaneously decided to do an IUI with Ovidrel this cycle. We were about to do one last July when we got bad kidney news. Well I just realized that I already paid for bloodwork and ultrasound which came back great, and I've already had the HSG, so why waste the $118 when we can just do an IUI? I have to wait until March to do the IVF, and, if nothing else, we can say "hey, we tried it". I called my nurse to tell her but I haven't heard back. I'm pretty excited about it. I hope she has time to order the Ovidrel and that the Dr. approves it. I don't see why they wouldn't. I am going to be in WI next week, but I don't normally ovulate before day 16, so I'll test while I'm out there, and if for some reason I ovulate early we'll cancel it, but otherwise we'll just go with it and give it a try. I hope she calls me back and we can get it set in stone. Andy sounded pretty excited and willing to do his part lol. It would be pretty cool to get pregnant with IUI this month, but we'll see what happens when she calls. I'm not telling anyone else, because it would be SO COOL to be able to surprise our famlies.

UPDATE: Ok she called me back like right away. She said it's too late in the cycle. She did tell me I was 277 on their scale, which was 2.5 pounds more than I weighed on mine. so I need to be at 268.5 on my scale by my next cycle. I CAN DO THIS. I can do better than that. I'm aiming for 266. 8.6 pounds. I should be getting my period around the 7th, so I have 4 weeks. Yikes. That's a lot. But I can do it! And I will do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment