Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm coming up on the end of my 5th week of Weight Watchers. At the end of the third week I was down to 274, but by the 4th I was up to 277. I'd had a sort of bad week, but not enough to gain 3 pounds. I decided not to record my weight because I didn't want to get down on myself. But it looks like I will be 277 at tomorrow's weigh-in as well. I was on a business trip and ate each meal out for an entire week but managed to stay on plan. I was walking, too. But somehow I didn't lose. It's disheartening because I've been trying, although I know I should be proud that I didn't gain weight despite eating out for 6 days. Plus, I've been retaining tons of water. When it gets to the point where I can physically see it, I know it's a lot. I'm drinking as much as I can to flush it out. With my kidneys, I tend to hold onto water much more easily than others, so it's another reason I shouldn't be upset. The only problem is I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning, which means I need to weigh in in 2 weeks. And I need to be 271.  Yes, we could do an IUI, but I don't want to. I want to get started on the IVF. I guess the only thing I can do is try even harder this week. I'm going to add in some light cardio and see if I get the heart palpitations. I know I need to go to the cardiologist about them, but I'd bet money it's the prednisone. They started when I started it and lessened as I lessened my dosage. I had an EKG a month or two before I started and it was fine.

I've got a lot on my mind with this weight. I want to lose it in time, but 2 weeks? *sigh*. I thought I'd ovulated yesterday, but my temp was 95 something this morning lol. Then I got more pains this morning so I think that might have been it. I hope I actually ovulate. I had tons of EWCM an a +OPK, so that's good. I'm just waiting for the temp change. If it happened this morning that would be awesome because we'll have timed things right.

I need to stop worrying so much, and just do the best I can. I'm doing well today, and I'll be making food at home next week. I've done well and I'm going to keep doing well. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment