Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well I'm feeling pretty good today. I had a long email conversation with a pregnant co-worker. She mentioned how "easy" it was for her to get pregnant but not in any sort of arrogant or malicious way. She just said she thinks she's in the minority because it was so fast. I touched briefly on how we're starting treatments, but mentioned how excited I was. And I found out she's having a girl! So jealous of the little dresses. She's actually #1 of the "Magical test from God" FRER test box. I'm pretty excited anyway about this month. Everyone seems to be just.. so gung-ho positive about it. Andy actually told me to go buy a bunch of $ tree tests. And I feel good anyway. I know that his numbers are mostly good and.. why not? I feel so much more like we're in the 20% per cycle group now. I ovulate, Andy has swimmers. We didn't do it much this time, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated the afternoon after. I didn't temp this month, but I did pick up the thermometer this morning to see if I have "higher" temps for me, which I do. I didn't yesterday, but last month it took 4 days to get up in the 97.7s too, so that's ok. It's driving me nuts that I dont have an absolute date, but I have a +OPK date, so I'm going by the day after. That puts me at 4DPO. Normally I have cramps on 4DPO. I have no idea why this is. I guess it's just something my body does in the LP. This month I do not have cramps. I have some weird feelings every so often, but it's not cramps, so that makes me feel pretty good. It's an anti-symptom lol. I know I can't have symptoms at 4DPO, but maybe my ute knows something I dont lol... that there's a baby in there waiting to implant in the next few days.

I dunno.. I hope this month is our month, but we have a plan for next month... ultrasound day 12 and then trigger and IUI. I'm excited but I hope I don't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment