Monday, July 19, 2010

I really have no idea what's going on. I'm 9DPO. I could be pregnant by now. I could not be. But .. OW. I have to vent for a minute and this is the only place I feel comfortable.

I haven't really had any "symptoms" this 2ww. And then last night something happened. I was just sitting there and got this crazy sharp, stabbing pain where my right ovary is. It lasted a few minutes and subsided but it was crampy and achey for a few hours afterwards. I expected it to be gone this morning, but it wasn't. It's not constant but it still aches and at times it feels very stretchy and pulled. Every so often I get sharper pains a little to the left.. closer to the right side of my uterus. These are pains I've never had before and I keep getting overly excited. I've also got my first sore throat in a very long time and it doesn't feel like a cold.. just a sore throat. I'm trying SO hard not to get super excited, but the pains could easily be the corpus luteum really doing its job. I feel like an idiot even writing this. I am trying not to set myself up for a fall. I have been getting some cramping just above the pubic bone which could definitely be AF coming. She should be here in 4 days. I have a few $store tests I'm going to try starting tomorrow - 10DPO.

I keep going back and forth between "I could really be pregnant" to "I am so not pregnant". We have been trying for a little bit... we have all the right pieces as far as we know.. so why not? I just don't want to be devastated. Right now I'm operating under the assumption that it's just not going to happen, but I know part of me will be pretty disappointed. We just have to keep trying... and next month is on to IUI (but hopefully not!)

I did my 24 hour urine so in a few days I'll know where I stand. I'm so nervous. I hope we don't have to jump right to IVF because I still have to lose 15 pounds. I'm trying to lose it by October 1st but if my numbers are bad we do't have that time. Dear God, please let my creatinine still be under 1. PLEASE.

2 comments: