Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting Closer!

I figured out why I was so tired yesterday. The anti-nausea medicine is a serious sleep-inducer. So that's good. I got another big wave of nausea when I was going to eat my lunch today and finally asked a few people on my bump message board about it. A few of them also have IBS and said it really can do all the crazy things I've been feeling and so can food allergies. I'll make a follow-up appointment to see what's up.

In other news, my OPK got a little darker this morning. I'm praying it's not positive when I get home 'cause Andy works at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I know she said to call when I got "any significant color change" but it's hard to tell when there's always a faint line. It definitely wasn't positive, so I am hoping it's negative when I get home but turns positive tomorrow. Then the IUI will be on Saturday morning. I'm so excited for it, but I was hoping my first one would be with my doctor, not random stranger. But, if I am going to O, it's coming because all signs point there!

I feel so good about this cycle. I know most of the time when people say that it doesn't work out, and I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but between my mom and I thinking July, my co-worker feeling good about it, and my EED being the day before my mom's birthday, I can't help but get a little excited. AND... my coworker who is 19 weeks or so bought a 3-pack of HPTs. She used 1 and it was + so she gave it to my other co-worker. It was -, but she WAS pregnant. So she's giving it to me. 2/3 girls who used them have been pregnant, so it's neat!

Like I said, I know I'm being silly, but this IUI wasn't supposed to happen. We were going to start with the next cycle but it ended up being this one instead. July is also 6 months of treatment for Andy, which is when he was supposed to "normalize". We just have a lot of things coming together. Even if this isn't the cycle, I'll be excited for next cycle, since it's technically the July cycle, starting the end of July. And it'll be our first with Ovidrel and such. I really hope this month is it but we'll see in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment