Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, considering pregnancy is not possible without ovulation, things aren't looking fantastic this month so far. CD18 and still - OPK and no temp shift. I'm curious to see what my temp is tomorrow. If it dips that might indicate ovulation soon. I'm starting to think maybe the soy was a bad idea. Of three cycles I've temped, I have ovulated on each, on CD16, 17, and 18. My last two LPs were 12 days, so I guess I could ovulate up until CD21 and still have a "normal" period for me at 33 days. It's pretty frustrating waiting and wondering.  I just keep wishing this would be the month. Even if I get a BFN it's fun to dream during the TWW. I'm still feeling pretty positive... I think if I didn't have kidney disease we'd give it another full year before looking at IVF. We'd be so much more financially stable without it, although my mom did say she'd co-sign a loan and we can afford the actual payments pretty well when I get my raise in October, so it won't cripple us I just... would like to use that $400 a month loan payment buying baby furniture and saving to take 12 full weeks off with my baby... starting a college fund!

I guess we'll see in the next few days. I hope I didn't REALLY mess things up with the soy. I hope I get a period on my own and stuff. I know we still have some issues on Andy's side but things are so much better and we definitely have a shot, especially as things continue to improve... especially with IUI.

I think I lost some weight this week on Weight Watchers. I'll see exactly how much tomorrow. I did eat some pizza today, but I've had a good week I think. Much better than previous weeks. I'm on the right track anyway. I think I'd like to lose 20 more pounds by the July cycle IUI (which should be around August 6th). We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment