Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update Survey

Edited because I am an idiot...

How far along? 14 weeks 5 6 days.

Next Appointment: Tuesday. According to my Peri, I should be getting an ultrasound, so hopefully he'll do one. Otherwise just BP and pee in a cup.

Weight gain/loss: I finally crossed the threshold of the 5 pounds I was hovering around. I'm not really sure what my starting weight was, so I'm going to go by my doctor's scale on Tuesday. My guess is somewhere around 6-8 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Er.. I had them before I got pregnant, so... yeah.

Sleep? Well I hit a high mark of waking up 5 times a night to pee. I also wake up every single time I need to turn over. So all in all, sleep sucks.

Best moment this week? Looking down at my belly and saying "Holy crap! Where'd that come from!?"

Food cravings: Waffles. I'm indulging at lunch today.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Nothing really. Still sneezing.

Genders: Not sure, but we might be able to see on Tuesday!

Belly button in or out? In thank God. The belly button going "out" scares me more than labor!

Movement? Not yet. It could start soon though and I can't wait!

What I miss? Comfortable sleep and staying up past 10.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!

Weekly wisdom: Dr. Google is not your friend.

Milestones: Little one is making urine and peeing in me now. And can suck its thumb!

Belly pic:
 
 

I don't know if it looks bigger than the last one in this pic but it definitely is. It sticks out more in the front and is very firm and round now.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute baby bump!!! I'm currently sitting here with bloat/enlarged-ovary bump, but I hope I can be as cute as you later on =) Congratulations on making 14 weeks 5 days. I hope you get to see Chicky next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you look so cute! Don't get too excited yet about not having an outie ;) Mine popped out I think around 31 weeks, give or take a week. DH was not a fan, LOL - neither was I! Good news is I had an innie again as soon as I delivered. Glad you're doing well, save for the m/s! :)

    ReplyDelete