Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Survey

How far along? 13 weeks today!


Next Appointment: September 27th. Just a checkup.

Weight gain/loss: At the doctor, +2, but at home I haven't gained anything as of last time I checked.

Maternity clothes? Yes! I wore a pair of regular jeans to dinner on Saturday and regretted it. They're so tight now!
Stretch marks? I get stretch marks very easily. I had some before and now I've got new ones. I think it's from the baby since I haven't really gained anything.

Sleep? Mostly crap. I got up a lot to pee pre-pregnancy and now I get up even more. And I wake up every time I turn over.

Best moment this week? Getting the call with our final results from the NT scan.

Food cravings: Nothing really. I'm eating whatever I can handle at this point.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Sneezing. Since I've gotten pregnant, I sneeze ALL the time. I don't have itchy, water eyes or anything.. I just sneeze!
Genders: Not Sure

Belly button in or out? In. I hope it stays in!

Movement? Not yet. I feel "stuff" but it's not movement. I hope that starts in a few weeks though.

What I miss? Going a whole day without feeling nauseated. And sweet 'n low.

What I'm looking forward to: Taking a nap. Getting up at 5:30 and I do not get along.

Weekly wisdom: Buy a pregnancy pillow early. You will not regret it.

Milestones: As of today, baby will start peeing in my uterus! Hooray!

Belly pic: I just posted one. No more!

1 comment: