Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shopping (again).

This weekend I got to go shopping with Andy's mom. It was pretty cool for the two of us to get to hang out because that never, ever happens, and I love his mom (have I ever mentioned how cool it is to get along with your in-laws?). We went to Kohl's first and I bought two sleepers, one of which has an octopus on it (yay!). Andy's mom bought me the cute little bear suit I wanted since it was like $15 cheaper than at the Gap where I found it originally.


LOVE IT.

Then we went to Burlington Coat Factory, which is, incidentally, my new favorite store. They had the Graco Lauren set set up and I fell in love. It was set up in Espresso, too. Andy liked it and said we could get it, so now I've decided on a crib!

My NT scan is just over a week away, which is pretty exciting, but there's nothing else to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment