Monday, August 15, 2011

Frozen Yogurt for Lunch - Pt. 2

Little one is not letting up on the morning sickness! I didn't feel great Saturday, but it could have been worse. Sunday, however, was a mess! Andy and I got into a big argument in the morning, which wasn't fun because he was going to spend the day with my family helping build a deck, and I was going to spend the day with my friends (planned before the family thing). It sucked, but he's been going through a lot of drama with his friends, and spending the day with my family was "just what [he] needed". Which was good to hear. I, on the otherhand, did not have a great day.

I met one of my friends at noon, and I started really feeling awful just before I went in the mall. We started walking around and it just got worse. I couldn't find a dress in Motherhood, which was disappointing, but they had much better clothes in store than they do online which was pretty neat. I didn't buy anything there, but we did come across a Van's outlet and I am in need of some new non-work shoes for fall, so I bought these:


As I was about to leave I noticed they had teeny baby Vans.  Including these:


They're almost the exact same shoe but in 0-3 month sizes!!! If I knew the gender I would absolutely have bought them. These work for an adult female, but not a teeny baby girl. I got a $20 coupon, though, so I'm buying baby Vans when I find out the gender!

We went to Macy's shortly thereafter, and they were having an AMAZING sale on Men's clothes, so I bought Andy 4 shirts for $35. Just one of the shirts was $50 originally!

I was feeling pretty good after that, and got through getting my hair cut, but at dinner... yikes. I felt awful. I kept wishing I could teleport myself home. It was a long drive, but when I finally got home, Andy and I made up and cuddled on the couch. He kept offering to get me things, and got me tylenol for the headache I'd developed. I went to bed thinking I'd feel fine in the morning. No such luck. I actually got up at 12:30 feeling completely nauseated, but managed to not throw up. I got back to bed and felt like crap in the morning, but kept everything down by some miracle. I drank a coke, which always helps. I try not to do much caffeine, but it's only 35mcg and "they" say 150 a day is OK. That helped a lot, but I still feel kind of crappy, so here I sit, again, eating frozen yogurt for lunch. But it's damn good!


No comments:

Post a Comment