Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ouch. Times 40.

I love being pregnant, but it's becoming increasingly clear that being pregnant does not love me back. It's a sad story of unrequited love. That I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Seriously. That doesn't change that it is very painful. My insurance won't pay for more Zofran until September, so I'm sticking it out. Yesterday was OK but this morning sucked. And I'm pretty sure I have narrowed down the problems with my ass hurting to sacroilliac pain. I'm not going to sit here and complain constantly because many people would kill to be where I am, and I am so incredibly thankful. With that said, though, I'm in constant pain and standing up is excrutiating.





The above picture shows, very accurately, where the pain is. If I rub that area I can feel it. It keeps getting worse so I need to talk with my OB on Tuesday.

In other news, I wore maternity clothes to work yesterday and today. They're comfortable, and most of my clothes were dirty. The first thing my team lead said is "I can totally tell you're pregnant now!". Frankly I think I look exactly the same. I can feel my uterus starting to poke up, and my lower belly is getting hard, but I think it looks the same. Not everyone does though, and that's cool. So far I've done a great job of picking out the right sizes and that's been nice as well.

I'm 11 weeks today - just 1 week until my NT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment