Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hi! I Love You!


This is Zofran. Zofran and I are very good friends. I had my (short and pointless) OB appointment yesterday. They asked how I was with morning sickness and I said that I'd taken the day off because I couldn't move without dry heaving or trying to throw up. Enter: Zofran. I've taken it twice now and I feel pretty good. It doesn't make me not dry heave, but it makes me not nauseated. I know that doesn't make sense, but it is what it is. I still don't have a great appetite (Up 2 pounds total as of this morning, but honestly I think the first weight was off and I haven't gained anything) but I don't feel sick, and that, my friends, is awesome.

I've been not taking my Lexapro because it makes me nervous, but my body has proven that it's not a good idea right now. My OCD has been horrendous and I need some help dealing with it. My doctors said I needed it and hubs assures me things will be fine.

In other news, I'm keeping my dress for the wedding. I've decided to wear it with black tights, and I think that will be fine since it's in September.

Nothing else is going on. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it. I feel like I'm still so early but when I look at how far I've come (I've known for 6 weeks now!) it's weird. Each week seems to go by so incredibly fast. I'm sure that will only get worse when little one gets here, but for now I'm enjoying every minute I get with an inside baby.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the time can really fly by. For me, once I hit 12 weeks and verified all was ok, I felt a lot better. After 20 weeks when we found out we are having a boy it's picked up more. I will already be in my 3rd trimester next week!!

    ReplyDelete