Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Love Today!

I think this morning might be the best morning I've had in my life to date. We had our 8w5d ultrasound and it was amazing. The baby is starting to resemble an actual human, and we saw it wiggle! I didn't see it at first so they held the wand still and it just did this little baby wiggle. Then the doctors started wiggling which was hysterical. Baby is measuring 8w6d (the sac is measuring over 9 weeks!) with a heartbeat of 175! YAY! We got a ton of amazing pictures, but this one is my favorite. It's a cell phone picture but I'm going to scan them in and post more later.


You can see its little arm and leg buds, and it's waving hello! So we were very excited and I couldn't stop giggling. Andy rubbed my belly and called the baby "little wiggler" which was so cute. Then when I got in to work I had a paper bag on my chair, and inside of it was this:


I don't know if I have mentioned it on here but I LOVE sharks, so my coworker got me this 12M "Danger" shirt. SO CUTE.

I'm starting to feel a lot more relaxed. I'll feel even better after the NT scan but I feel good now that the baby looks great. I'm really going to work on my sodium because this baby needs me to lose as little protein as possible. We are so in love with this little thing. I actually teared up saying goodbye to the RE and my nurse. They've been so amazing and I just don't know how to thank them for this sweet little baby. Today I am so happy.



3 comments:

  1. Great news! What a sweet gift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! What a cute gift :) many blessings to u during ur pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you :) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete