Saturday, December 17, 2011

YAY

AHHHHHH!! Someone bought our travel system!! We can bring our baby home from the hospital!! OMG I'm so excited I can't even stand it. I've been so nervous about getting some of the bigger stuff, so I feel so relieved that we have the absolute most important thing. I can buy a pack n play and a bouncer, now that I have a way to transport her in the car and to take her for walks. I'm just so excited.

I had a little talk with E in the shower about how much I love her, and how I hope when she comes out she knows I'm her momma. I can't way to stare into those big, beautiful eyes and just tell her she's mine and I'll always keep her safe.

I also started making some small changes in the nursery, so hopefully A can just go through his totes, box up a few things, and we'll be done except for moving stuff into the car. I think he's going to let me get rid of the desk. Whew.

Things are actually coming along a little bit. My shower is 3 weeks away! And then my little one will have things she needs. YAY!

1 comment: