Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And Another Thing...

I just signed up for a birthing class on 1/22, and a hospital tour on 1/23, with the expectation that E will be arriving sometime near, or shortly before, 3/1. What? Am I far enough along that I just signed up for a birthing class and a hospital tour????

And in other news, my mom says she's "pumped" for my baby shower, which is less than two weeks away. My vernacular is rubbing off on her! Two of my friends are out buying decorations and baby gifts today! I can't believe in a few short weeks she'll be here, and all the final prep work is actually getting done. I remember thinking that 38 weeks felt like forever, but now it feels so close. I'm glad I scheduled everything though, because a lot of the January stuff was booked already! I guess it really is going to be January in just a few days. And I'm going to have all sorts of baby stuff soon after. This is turning into a bit of a whirlwind, but I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about your shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many exciting things coming up! I bet January flies by... Can't wait to hear how your shower goes!

    ReplyDelete