Thursday, September 9, 2010

My coworker is starting to show now. She's 18 weeks. I'm pumped. She comes by my desk all day long and I swear I saw her go from showing a little to "Wow! I can really see it!" in the 8 work hours we spent together today lol. I talked to her a little about our plans and I felt bad... like I was taking away from her excitement.. but I can be excited too, and my upcoming IVF is no less awesome to me than her baby is to her. She doesn't make me feel bad... it's an internal thing... but I'm getting over it because I AM excited and I DESERVE to be excited.

I got my pap... it was awful, as they always are. They hurt and I bleed a lot. I told the midwife who did it that I had to get an HSG and she made a face like "Man those suck enough as it is, but to go in there with your cervix will be torture". She told me I need to take a sedative first. Because I wasn't already scared enough. She then proceeded to ask me if I was in the medical field, to which I replied "No, just unfortunate". And then she told me my medical problems were fascinating. Thanks. Still, I got the test done and now I don't have to worry about that anymore. Assuming it comes back normal of course.

I'm going to set up the appointment with the RE in November I think. That should give us some time to figure out what our plans are. I did turn in the 24 hour urine so hopefull my doctor will be calling me shortly to actually prescribe my medicine. I WANT TO GET STARTED.

But for now I'm excited and looking forward to the future and seeing what happens. There's always a chance it won't work but I just want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment