Monday, September 6, 2010

Another month has gone by with a wasted ovulation. I can't be 100% since I didn't temp, but I'm 99% sure I ovulated Saturday - day 16. I felt it pretty obviously and it was day 4 of fertile cm. I have to hand it to my body that I get pretty clear and consistent signs. I don't understand why I didn't get pregnant when we were trying. I don't feel like anything is wrong. Andy's tests weren't all that bad... normal under the new guidelines. I guess we just needed more time. And it sucks that my kidneys won't give me more. But I guess it is still a good thing.

I haven't gotten my treatment started yet for my kidneys. I'm doing the 24 hour urine today and the blood tests tomorrow so hopefully I'll be started here within a week or so. I emailed the Dr. to let him know I was doing the tests. It's not always easy to get a hold of him but I really don't want to put this off any longer. We're into January now so the egg transfer would be closer to the March timeframe and I want to get started. It still suck waiting. I just want to know what's going to happen.. get pregnant, have my baby, get back on my meds for cholesterol and stuff. I still have no control and that sucks, but at least today I'm really doing something to help. Tomorrow I'm seeing the regular obgyn so I'll probably get some questions answered and get the pap done so that'll be off my checklist. We did all the bloodwork so I just need the HSG and SHG and then every test we need has been done for IVF and we should be able to just get started. I hope. If my kidneys look ok and the high risk OB tells the RE it's ok. She said it was ok before so hopefully she'll say the same this time because hopefully it will work. 4 months.. I can do this. I can wait 4 months. Yep, that's a pep talk. But I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment