Thursday, September 2, 2010

Also, I am an idiot, and I used morphthing to make a picture of what our kid could look like. It's actually really cool. I did one a long time ago that I lost that looked exactly like I would picture our kid. It was a boy that looked so much like Andy as a baby his mom gasped when she saw it. It's not perfect because there are shadows where hair was in the photos and stuff, but still neat. So here is what our beautiful baby would look like according to morphthing. It's my eyes and Andy's nose and lips if you were curious. Exactly what I hoped would happen lol. The green eyes are because our eyes are really light hazel with mostly green up close. It doesn't ask, but both our moms have light eyes, so we have a 25% shot of having a "light eyed" kid, and since both of us and both our dads have hazel eyes, they'd probably have a lot of green either way. She's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment