Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh Yeah, And...

We FINALLY have a middle name! We discovered it by accident in the hour long waiting period of "If we have this baby today she's going to need a name". A was tossing out joke names and this one popped up and then we were both like "wait.. we like that...". It's going to remain a surprise until her birth, but I'm just glad we haveone. I just sent A a text that said "I really like Evangeline (insert middle name)" and I think we should keep it. He said "me too". So there you have it. Baby girl has a full name.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It seems like things are definitely coming together. I have no doubt that when E arrives, you will be fully prepared (even though it will be earlier than you thought...) You and A are already doing a great job as parents, even with all the obstacles you've had to/have to overcome. Still sending you lots of Ts and Ps :)

    ReplyDelete