Friday, February 17, 2012

The (hopefully) Last Survey

How far along? 36 weeks 1 day

Next Appointment: Tuesday - an amnio and hopefully induction!

Weight gain/loss: I think it's 20 or 21. I can't remember exactly where I started.

Maternity clothes? Uhm.. yes.

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? I gave up on sleeping in my bed. If I lay on my side for more than 15 minutes it just hurts too much. I'm in the recliner, and it's not as comfortable and a lot more restless. Last night I slept for 7 straight hours though! I didn't even get up to pee.

Best moment this week? The last few weeks have had a lot of ups and downs. I've been really sick and it's been tough. Honestly I think the best moment is any moment when A comes over and stands behind the recliner and leans down and kisses my forehead. We can't snuggle because I can't lay with him on the couch or bed, and I miss it SO MUCH. I also think when I leave work in about an hour, that will be a great one because I'll be out for 11 weeks!

Food cravings: Still the damn Burger King hamburgers. A real soda, which I did have once only because my stomach was hurting pretty badly. I can't wait until I have E and I can have Easter candy. I miss sugar.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Not much of anything, really. E still does this bladder dance thing that is so uncomfortable, but I don't think I'd call it odd.

Gender: Girl

Belly button in or out? It's REALLY flat, but honestly it's still in. The top pops out a little but you can't see it unless my belly is bare. It's definitely behaving better than I expected.

Movement? For sure. She got crazy for a few days, but she's calmed down a little bit.

What I miss? CUDDLING. I can't wait until E is here and I can sleep in the bed and A sleeps with me. He's such a couch fall asleep guy, but he'll be up there when his little girl is in the bassinet.

What I'm looking forward to: Delivering a baby. I'm praying to God her lungs are mature and I get to have her Tuesday!

Weekly wisdom: None. I feel very unwise.

Milestones: 36 weeks seems huge. And I still don't have Pre-E. Seriously that's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well on Tuesday!! I can't believe she is almost here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home stretch!! So excited for you to meet E and hopefully get more comfortable :) I hope you enjoy this last weekend as parents-to-be...soon you're going to be parents!!

    ReplyDelete