Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well, I'm pretty sure I ovulated this month. Despite FF, I don't think I did the last two months. This morning I had the very tell-tale pain in my right side. I get a lot of pains around there, but this one is very specific to ovulation, so I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow. This comes a few days after going down to 80mg of prednisone. The neat thing about it is if I did, it was exactly 4 days after getting watery CM, just like before! I hope this is a good sign and I get my period like I'm supposed to and we can try in January like we wanted to. I have an appointment with the OB on the tenth, and I'm curious to see what she says. I hope she gives the go, because if she does I an start the IVF. I should have my results from the 24 hour urine soon.. I hope they're good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment