Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today was the day to test-drive the Xanax. I read that the starting dose was .25-.5 mg, so I tried .5 and it didn't do a damn thing. So I took another .5, and it still didn't do a damn thing. So now I don't know what to do. After what Xanax did to my mom and my husband I figured it would help me... and it really hasn't done anything at all. So I'm going to try a whole pill (2mg) on Tuesday, but now I'm terrified because I don't think it's going to do anything for me! Which makes the whole thing even scarier. I'm not less tense.. I'm MORE tense. I'm also freaking sick. I'm supposed to go to work tomorrow because I have to bring stuff in for Tuesday's baby shower because I might be in really late because of the HSG. But I feel like CRAP and I don't want to go to work. And there's no way I can make this cake tonight. I have no idea what to do. I have to get there at some point to get this stuff to the other girl putting the shower together. But I don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment