Wednesday, November 6, 2013

23w4d and Updates

Things are rolling right along in our lives. Evie is up to her adorable self, generally being cute and accomplishing new tasks. She's become a very picky eater right now, which I'm hoping is just a phase. She's also waking up and bouncing and playing in her crib for hours at night. She's so silly. She LOVES bouncing, swinging, being lifted in the air and throwing herself about the couch. As long as she's free to do that she's a happy girl. She's still in LOVE with Bubble Guppies. She walks around saying "Bubble" a lot because she wants to watch it all the time. We try to limit it, but some days she gets a lot of episodes when I'm having pregnancy issues! The most impressive thing (to me) that she's started doing is counting. She knows that "three" comes after "one, two" so if you say "One.. two..." she says "FWEE!". I was so impressed when I saw it I couldn't get over it. I was starting to worry a tiny bit that she's not saying a ton of new words, but it's clear that she's picking things up. She's so smart. She LOVES stacking toys and puzzles and logical things. But she's so incredibly independent. She refuses to "perform". She's always been that way. If we're playing and I ask her to point at something, she'll do it sometimes, if it's her perogative, so I know she can, but then most of the time she'll just ignore me haha. She's so silly.

I'm 23w4d with baby boy. There's a picture from yesterday at the bottom. I feel huge, and it hurts already! I'm just very achy and waddling already lol. So far things are looking OK. My BP meds were upped again, and tomorrow I'll see how I do at the OB. I'm waiting patiently to hear that things are getting worse, but I hope it's not for a while. But I'm SO close to V Day and so excited about that. He's a little mover and shaker and reminds me so much of his sister already. I think they're going to be like twins. We'll see though. Here are a few photos of Evie being Evie. I love her so freaking much.



No comments:

Post a Comment