Friday, November 15, 2013

De-Cluttering

My blood pressure seems to just be getting lower. Last night my diastolic was 54, which is too low period. I've been exhausted and dizzy when I stand up. I had an OB appointment yesterday, but when I got there they told me it would be "at least a half an hour" again (which really means 45+) and E was sick and I rescheduled. I really hate that office. I'm not sure if Evie is sick or teething. She's always got her fingers in her mouth, tons of drool, and she had a fever and more snot than I've ever seen in my life. She's got all her first molars, but the second should be coming in any time, as well as the cuspids. She slept surprisingly well despite that.

This weekend I really need to do a lot of work. Some of it in E's room and some of it in my room and baby boy's room. I just need to find a way to not be so tired I pass out when E's asleep. I don't know yet if Andy will be working, but if he is, she's going to have to watch some TV while I go through her toys. We have way too much stuff and not enough space in our house for it. We need to donate some of her old toys that we probably won't use for the new baby, and I need to organize her stuff. I can also go through all of her old clothes and pick things out to donate or sell. I need to clear out baby boy's closet and start getting all his stuff hung up. We'll clear out the room in December and start moving everything in there and get E's toddler bed set up. It feels like so much to do, and I'm always so tired I don't want to do any of it, but I really need to. I think if I can just take an hour each day this weekend I can get the toys done and baby boy's closet.

Things are also getting overwhelming with all the Christmas stuff. I just want to get E everything, so she's already got a ton of stuff, and I still need to get her The Little Mermaid and her Bubble Guppies chair. I can't wait until after Thanksgiving when we can start getting the Christmas decorations out and get everything set up. I think E is going to like it this year. I can't wait to see her sweet face Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment