Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Musings and a Photo

Today I'm 24w4d and I'm feeling posty. This morning I noticed I was feeling kind of dizzy and "off" when I stood up, so I went to get my blood pressure taken at the nurse and it was 115/66. While this is a fabulous BP, for me, it's pretty low. Especially the 66. I'm going to let my doctor know tomorrow and see if he wants to do anything about it. It's like I'm either 150/85 or under where he wants me. It's sort of frustrating, but I THINK this is better for the baby? I have no idea. For now everything is going well otherwise, and there is no reason to think baby will be coming any time soon. I still have 7.5 weeks before I can deliver in my hospital so I'm still pulling for that and then at least 4 more. I don't think 36 weeks is unreasonable to strive for.

I wonder if my BP is OK if I can go back to every two week visits. Weekly visits with my OB and monthly with MFM seems so excessive. I know it's probably not but... I do have to work and save as much time off as possible! Plus I start NSTs at 32 weeks. That's 3 appointments a week and that's just insanity. But I'm glad to be coming up on 25 weeks with a healthy baby in there and things looking better! So here's me today. There's definitely a baby in there.


1 comment:

  1. Yup, definitely a baby in there =) I'm glad you're almost at 25 weeks--every day makes such a difference! The appointment schedule does sound crazy though, I hope you can work something out that won't be quite as taxing. Looking forward to hearing what your doctor says tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete