Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Fever

I spent a small portion of the last hour looking through photos of my pregnancy, sonograms, and newborn Evie. To say I have baby fever would be putting it mildly. I kind of have pregnancy fever, though, which is so strange because pregnancy was so incredibly unkind to me. But I still miss feeling her moving around on the inside and carrying her with me everywhere.

I love being with Evie, and I want her to have a sibling, but I know the timing isn't quite right. But we have agreed to go back to Shady Grove at the end of the summer to discuss starting a FET cycle in November or December or maybe January. Ideally we'd have baby 2 when E was 2.5-3. For now, here are some pictures of Evie being sassy and hip.



This is Evie giving a boy a kiss at a party. I cannot tell you how distraught her father was. She actually grabbed this little guy by the face and kissed him right on the lips. Can you see him saying "please help me"? This is NOT ok! It's a good thing I'm friends with his momma!



She's trying so hard to be patient while I get dressed for swimming. She LOVES swimming but the water was so cold last week she cried toward the end. I hope they get it fixed!



If I had the body for it, I'd pay good money for this hair style. My daughter's hair naturally grows like this. Hipsters are falling out of their chairs at the ease with which she attains such perfectly messy, angular, short but long in the front as it grows from the crown forward hair. She even has the attitude down. "Excuse me, mother, but you're interrupting my reading". Where are her black rimmed glasses?

2 comments:

  1. She does have great hair! Such a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love her hair, too! You describe it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete