Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We had a fun weekend this weekend! Andy's parents came down and we got to spend lots of time playing and going to the park and such. My big girl is walking. She took 7 steps towards me. She normally only takes a few and decides to crawl, but now I know she CAN walk. And she's doing it more and more in front of people other than me!

Her language skills are picking up like crazy! She now consistently says "Mama, dada, hi, no, baby, yay, Gil (Her Bubble Guppy)". She has said "kitty" as well. She mimics a lot. The other day I asked if she wanted me to read to her and she said "read read read!" and then I got her to roar (like a lion). She's the best! And oh so smart.

Here are some photos of her. I caught her mid-step! And she certainly loves the swing.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is absolutely beautiful! Such a happy little smile :) Thanks for sharing all these pictures. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete