Friday, March 8, 2013

Tomorrow is a big day in the Sterlachini household. Andy's parents are coming up and tomorrow morning they're taking him to get an MRI. After many months we'll finally find out the state of his tumor. Has it grown? Has it shrunk? Should it be removed?

It's always interesting when Andy has these because he's not good with MRIs and he gets Xanax for it which makes him hysterical. I'll be home with E but if I could video tape it I would.

It's also E's first swim class of the year! She was 6 months old when she started her last class. I can't wait to see what it's like now. She can crawl, walk, and talk. She loves splashing and adores being in the water. I wonder if she'll be able to do all the skills she didn't quite master last time? She could almost back float by herself at 6 months. Plus her swimsuit is SO cute and Andy's parents finally get to see her swim. I love when they get to be around for things like this because they miss so much being far away. Of course no one has seen her walk but me, so if she does it this weekend they'll see that before anyone else.

I love how much love our child has. It just pours in from everywhere! I think she inspires it in people. She's such a beautiful soul.

Last night when she was walking towards me she had this little smirk on her face, and when she took her seventh step and arrived at destination: mommy, she fell into me laughing and I caught her and kissed her and snuggled her up and told her how much I love her and how proud I am. This child is my best friend in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment