Friday, April 27, 2012

One More Week

Next week is my last week of maternity. I'm dreading going back so much. We have worked it out so my mom will come down here two days a week to watch E, and E and I will stay up there two nights a week so my mom can watch her the next day. I do t want to be away from Andy but he is usually working until we are in bed one of those nights anyway, and he will have E all day the other day. I'm looking for a reasonable daycare provider for 2 days a week. $800 a month for that is ludicrous. That way my mom will only have two days down here. I'm jealous Andy gets Tuesday but I have her Saturday and Sunday is family day.

I'm still looking for a job where I can telecommute a little, so we will see what I come up with.

E did sleep a 5.5 hour stretch two nights ago (though not at all for part of last night!) so that is good. It will be hard to be up so much at night and then have to work. I don't get naps now but at least I don't have to concentrate on anything. I hope people leave me alone that first day.

This is what dread feels like.

And these are cute pictures of my daughter. She is watching hockey in a restaurant in the second one. I love that she doesn't automatically scream when she wakes up now! It makes taking her out so much less stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment