Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day Trippin'

Evie did a pretty good job sleeping last night. She went to sleep at 9:30 and woke up at 12:45 and 4:45. She woke up again at 6:30 and I tried for an hour to get her back to sleep, which I do whenever she does this, but I really think 6:30 is going to be her wake up time. So she was up twice last night. If she could do 9:30 to 6:30 and only wake up once I could really work with that!

Today we went to visit A at work. It went pretty well until she decided to have a huge poop. We ran out of wipes mid clean-up, and then she shot poop out and it got all over my hand. We had to clean her up with paper towels and I gave her a bath when we got home. It was funny once we got her cleaned up but not so much in the middle.

Everyone said she was gorgeous. A few people over the last few days have actually said she is perfect, looks perfect, etc. She seems so perfectly formed... Like God sculpted her every detail. More people are starting to say she looks like me - my eyes in particular. A lot of people still see A because of the chin though. She also has his lips. It just amazes me that we made something so incredibly beautiful. Even when I'm standing there with poop on my hands.

She also farted the entire time we were at A's work, but on the bright side he is getting a huge raise! Yay! So now we have to really decide on daycare or not with me going back in two weeks. I can't stand it! I took her in yesterday and all I could think on the way there was how much I didn't want to go back. But it will work out. We will find a way... And a job I can do from home so I can be with my girl! Looking for jobs tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment