Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Progression

How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days!

Next Appointment: 11/08 - fetal echo

Weight gain/loss: It was either 5 or 8 a week ago. I didn't clarify 'cause I was too excited for my appointment.

Maternity clothes? Uh.. yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? Keeps getting worse. Woke up 9 times last night and 13 the night before. And it's getting harder to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week? Feeling her kick pretty hard. A hearing her heartbeat.

Food cravings: None, I just want to eat ALL the time.

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: Feeling intestinal gurgling up under my ribs. It's so gross.

Gender: Girl

Belly button in or out? In, but it appears to be getting flatter :(

Movement? Yep! Still not consistent, but it's awesome.

What I miss? Not being sore.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing her on ultrasound again next week.

Weekly wisdom: Pregnancy does all sorts of crazy, surprising things to your body. Always check with your doctor but don't be surprised if interesting things happen - sometimes good!

Milestones: Baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe.

Belly pic: 




I don't think I've gotten much bigger, but the shape is changing since my uterus is so much higher up.


This weekend is our weekend to work on the nursery, and I'm excited. This is what it looks like right now:



As you can see it's our laundry room, office, and guest room. The only thing in the picture that is staying is the book shelf on the left. We have a lot to go through, but most of it will be out this month so we can paint and buy the crib. Yay!!!

We wrote a little list of things we need today to get the house in order (new desk, DVD tower, etc.) so we can consolidate and make more room. A mentioned (again) that he really wants a baby book because he wants to write a letter to our daughter. HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE. So after our fetal echo we're going to finish up our registry and see if we can find one.

I'm still so excited with how things are progressing. I'm almost 21 weeks. Just a few more until viability and a few more after that until little girl is full term! I can't wait to meet her but I need her to stay in for 15 more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute belly picture! I can't believe you're so close to V-day...very, very exciting =)

    ReplyDelete