Monday, November 7, 2011

Holy Clutter Closet

So that whole organizing the house thing didn't get off to the start I'd intended it to. I did clear out space in my closet, and we started to go through more boxes, but on Sunday we were too tired to do any more of it once we got done grocery shopping. So E's closet looks like this:


She has a huge closet. This is what you see when you open the door. And below is what you see when  you turn to the left. There is a weird sloped area.. I guess it's over the stairs.. where you can store things but they don't lay flat. And a lot of shelves. The goal is to get ALL of this junk out except perhaps for Christmas decorations. Which I'd rather store in our downstairs closet anyway.


You can see all of her clothes hanging up, and the bag on top of the cardboard box in the first picture is other stuff that doesn't hang up. As of right now this closet consists of a chair, two litterboxes, about 5 totes full of crap, tons of Christmas stuff, wrapping paper, suitcases... etc. So that all has to go somewhere else. Most of the totes will take up residence in my parents' basement. I'm hoping to move the suitcases to my closet and the chair and the Christmas stuff downstairs since we do still have some room. But this is going to be a big challenge because this is just the closet! There's still a desk and a bed!

On a completely different note, we strolled through the baby section yesterday where we purchased a few essentials. I got a diaper sacks dispenser for my diaper bag, and A got a second mirrior for the new car (which we didn't get to buy because they were closed!) so he can watch E a little better. And I looked in the cart and found this...


He has every intention of putting this on his cool new car, along with his death metal stickers and sports stuff. E will spend most of her time in my car, but we did get a second car seat base, and chose a safe car, so he can take her out when he needs to as well. And when he does, everyone will know that along with a burly, handsome man who likes metal... is a little princess. <3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment