Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm playing a new game today. It's called "What's going on in my uterus". It's an exciting game, full of mystery and intrigue!! Ok, ok, in all seriousness, I am very confused. I stopped temping when I got my period because I didn't want it to throw off my chart if my temps were odd. I started temping again CD4 because my period was really light, but my temp was very high at 97.7, which is unheard of for me Pre-O, and originally I discarded it, and then CD5 my temp went down. Well, this morning it was back up to 97.9 almost! WHAT? And I'm spotting again. AND my uterus feels so weird. It feels.. full, almost. I don't know how to explain it but I'm half tempted to take an HPT and see if I've had a vanishing twin or something. I know it sounds ridiculous and probably is ridiculous, but I feel weird! My temp has never been above 97.8 Pre-O, and that was on a very off day where I slept in incredibly late (temp generally goes up about .1 degree every half hour). Have I mentioned that my boobs still hurt, too? That shouldn't still be here on CD6 either. I have been taking soy since CD3, but I can't find any information saying it should affect BBT in any way, or that it should make my uterus feel funny. I guess we'll see what happens but I am confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment