Monday, May 17, 2010

Well... I'm 10DPO today. My boobs have been sore since the evening of 7DPO. I have never had consistent boob pain in my entire life. It comes and goes, but it has come and gone for 3 days now. I had a cramp so bad I thought I was getting my period early but it didn't come. I tested at 9 and 10DPO and BFN with a FRER 6 day early test. I don't understand how you could possibly get results on those when the embryo sometimes doesn't implant until 10DPO. I've decided not to test until Saturday when FF says AF should arrive. The strange thing is I have been cramping all day off and on. Part of me things AF is coming early, but usually my Pre-AF cramps mean AF comes within a day. If that is the case, and it comes tomorrow, or even Wednesday, that would make my luteal phase 10 or 11 days. It's never been under 12. I know I'm overanalyzing, but the basic point is that while I feel like AF is coming NOW, it shouldn't until at least Thursday.

I don't know what the Friday cramp was, but I wonder if today could have been implantation or uterine stretching. I talked to my mom a bit about it and she mentioned that AF cramps are uterine contractions, so if it feels like that, something is definitely going on down there. It could really be AF, and only time will tell.

I guess the reason I'm analyzing is that this is the first month we REALLY have a shot. We know Andy's meds have been working so there's no uncertainty about that. I guess I don't really believe I'm pregnant, but I hope I am, and I'm having very real symptoms. I also stopped to say a prayer today and as soon as I closed my eyes I burst into tears. I guess I hadn't realized how emotional I have been about this whole thing. I know I have to keep waiting, but I'm so hopeful. I don't expect anything but I want this more than anything, so maybe I'm overanalyzing, but right now I'm excited and we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment