Thursday, February 25, 2010

I had another appointment yesterday, this time with my cholesterol doctor. I've been officially cleared by ALL doctors to have this baby. The only thing is that I have to stop taking my cholesterol meds. My cholesterol is extremely high and so, yet again, I've been told to have a baby as soon as possible so I can get back on the medication.

Why thank you, doctor. My plan was actually to take as long as humanly possible on purpose.

Honestly, though, it's stressful. Andy's tumor just won't shrink fast enough for my liking. I guess part of me expected quicker results. I sort of knew it would take some time, but I was hopeful. It's killing me waiting until next Friday to get his hormone levels back. I'm hoping the prolactin is back down in the normal range, which means his other hormones should begin regulating themselves. I honestly believe they already have started, but I wish they'd hurry up!

Right now very few people know about this blog, but if anyone who is a part of my real life reads this, I'd prefer you keep this next part quiet PLEASE.

We've decided that if we don't have:

a) The test results we want to see
or
b) A baby

by June, we're going to start IVF in July. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but now every doctor I have has told me I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment