Friday, April 9, 2010

Today has been a great day. I knew we would be getting test results back but I wasn't expecting anything fantastic. As a matter of fact I was expecting very sub-par results, and we got results pretty close to normal! I was dumbfounded, and still am, but very excited. We're still waiting on my kidney test results but if that comes back ok we're going to be on cloud 9. We're already most of the way there.

I don't know any actual stats, but from what they said on the phone it sounds like we might be able to have our baby through IUI or MAYBE even the old-fashioned way. My mom said we should just "go at it" to which I replied "Easier said than done when your mom lives with you!". Hint hint? Lol. We'll find out more definite information on Monday, but I'm happy. I still want to go in and see her ASAP. I'm hoping she'll give me some clomid to help regulate/time things and that she'll do an actual ovulation test, like a P4, because I don't want to waste time with not ovulating. Even if my kidneys are ok for now, it's not worth the risk for like a $4 prescription, so I'd rather just do it. That way the OPKs should work and I'll know when it's time. I want to go in today lol. Maybe if I can get in soon enough we can do a clomid cycle this month. I should be starting AF in about 10 days. I know she doesn't want to give me clomid but I know things aren't perfect in there and I want to help it out. Hopefully I can convince her. We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment