Thursday, October 17, 2013

Furlough Fun

The last few weeks have been amazing. I work for the government and I was furloughed. Yes, financially it's been rough, but I got to spend two full weeks with my daughter, which is something I didn't think I'd ever get to do. I got to wake up with her, put her down for every nap, put her to bed every night, and hang out with her all day. We started attending play groups, and my parents have agreed to keep taking her at least sometimes when they are watching her. We went to a new park that she loved, and bonded and got even closer than we ever have been, which I didn't think was possible. I had to hold back tears as I pulled out of the driveway, looking at her sweet little face staring at me from the window. It's hard. It's so incredibly hard to be away from her. Especially now that I know what I'm missing. I'll always cherish the time I got to spend with her. She's my first baby and I adore her. Here are a few photos from the last two weeks. I didn't take a ton because I was just so into being with her.





No comments:

Post a Comment