Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7W 2D

Well it was an interesting few days. I had my first OB appointment yesterday and they tried an abdominal ultrasound. She said she thought she saw "something" but no heartbeat yet. Of course this terrified me, so I asked her to send me to get a transvaginal ultraound. The OB's machine was SO old I was hoping that was the problem. Fortunately, it WAS. We could see B2 on the abdominal at Advanced Radiology. With its little heart beating away. The transvaginal showed one little guy in there with a really strong heartbeat of 154! I measured 7w once, and 7w2d the second time, which is exactly right. So YAY!!! And here's a picture of B2. He looks like a duck with a beachball on his bill, but he's SO CUTE.

1 comment:

  1. Hiii B2! (I tried to comment earlier, but my iPad was being annoying.) You're adorable already, just like your sister!

    ReplyDelete