Friday, July 12, 2013

Almost 7 Weeks Questions

Weekly Questionaire. Late! How Far Along? I think 6w5d Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not a clue Maternity Clothes: Yes. I'm super bloated so my pants don't fit right. Symptoms: Nausea, stuffy nose, fatigue, sciatica Stretch Marks: No new ones yet Belly Button In/Out: In Sleep: Good. I wake up to pee a lot, but I'm able to sleep pretty deeply. Best Moment Last Week: Probably throwing up this morning. It just makes it feel like things are moving along in there. I hope they are. Food Cravings: Crescent rolls. Food Aversions: Nothing in specific. I know it when I smell it. Gender: Dunno Labor Signs: Uh no What I Miss: Liquor, but only because we went out to dinner every night of my business trip and everyone had neat drinks! What I Am Looking Forward to: Monday! I have my first appointment and hopefully I'll get to see what's happening in there. Milestones: Official morning sickness return!

1 comment: