Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We ended up missing this cycle. It wasn't on purpose, but the stars just didn't align for us. I have to wonder if it wasn't because it just wasn't supposed to work. To be honest I'm not even sure if I ovulated. I didn't take soy this cycle, and though I did get a +OPK on Friday, I haven't had O pain. What I did have was a spot of reddish-pink fresh blood when I got up on Saturday morning, and then pink-tinged CM lated that day. This has confused and scared me since that has never happened to me in my entire life. Not once. Ever. And it was on CD16, so there's no way it was AF coming or anything. My boobs are sore like crazy, but I'm so used to the bad O pain and I had only a 2-second twinge this month. I don't know what any of this means. Perhaps my TSH is too low now that I'm on the synthroid? I'm sure playing with my TSH can cause problems, but it has only been 2 weeks. I need to set something up with an OB soon. I'm due for a pap anyway and I'd like to ask some questions about the blood and stuff. I suppose the good news is that I haven't really had many other pains in the uterus area, so that may have been soy related. Dear God I just hope it's not another problem. I can only take so many.

Also, of my two pregnant coworkers, one is due in November and the other in February. I was excited thinking I could be pregnant before their babies are born. Now that's not going to happen. Even if the doctors ever get back to me (2 weeks tomorrow), and I start on the medication this month, I won't be off it until February. I'm so tired of getting let down. So. Freaking. Tired.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of women getting light spotting at O time. Probably because our ovaries are so filled with cysts. Based on that and your soreness I would say that the OPK was right and you O'd Saturday. I think that O pain can vary cycle to cycle, so don't worry if you didn't feel it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon. It's scary! Last time we did an ultrasound I didn't have a lot of cysts, either, which is not what I expected. Something caused the blood though! And thanks for the info about the O pain. That was making me nervous too. I really need to calm down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    I don't know if you've been around the Bump lately, but thought I'd check in with you over here. I was on vacation last week, so I missed your updates.

    I had random spotting mid-cycle, this cycle, too. But, according to my temps, it was days before my temp shift, so who knows what it was?

    I hope you're doing OK and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete